[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] Limited Warranty Grealogy warrants Grealogy-branded products against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for (2) years. All warranty periods for Grealogy-branded products start from Grealogy’s shipment date to an Authorized Distributor. Grealogy sells products exclusively through Authorized Distributors to ensure proper support and service. Grealogy will, at our sole discretion, repair or replace, without charge, a product determined to be defective under the terms of this warranty. The repaired or replaced product is warranted for the term balance of the original warranty. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=”stretch_row” parallax=”content-moving”][vc_column][vc_column_text] Warranty Exclusions
- Use with incompatible products.
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, lightning, power surges or other external causes.
- Damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses as described by Grealogy.
- Damage resulting from service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone not previously authorized by Grealogy.
- Any product or part that has been modified without prior, written permission of Grealogy.
- Any consumable parts, such as batteries.
- Any product in which the serial number has been removed, tampered with or defaced.
- Any Grealogy-branded product not obtained from an Authorized Distributor Grealogy assumes no liability for damage or losses resulting from the use or misuse of Grealogy-branded products. Further, Grealogy’s liability for a claim relating to our products shall not exceed the price paid by the customer and received by Grealogy for said products. In no event is Grealogy responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to the loss of profit, the loss of data, and the loss of damages whether by error, omission or negligence on the part of Grealogy or our employees.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] Advance Replacement Policy Grealogy, at our discretion, will provide a replacement unit for a Grealogy-branded product, when the product can be reasonably assumed to be defective by Grealogy, for up to 90 days after the shipment date of the product to an Authorized Distributor. At our discretion and based upon actual need, this period can be extended to 90 days after the sale of the product by an Authorized Distributor if a serial # and copy of invoice can be provided to Grealogy by the Authorized Distributor. Upon determination that a unit is defective “out of the box”, or fails subsequent to initial installation, the Authorized Distributor must request authorization from a Grealogy representative for an “Advance Replacement.” Upon receipt of authorization from Grealogy to the Authorized Distributor, the Distributor may replace the unit directly to the customer from the Distributor’s existing stock, or if the Distributor has no replacement may request a unit be invoiced & shipped via standard freight from Grealogy. In either case, an RMA # must be obtained from Grealogy prior to sending the defective unit back to Grealogy for evaluation. Advance replacement products are new or “like-new” refurbished products and are warranted as new. All advance replacement products are invoiced upon shipment and are credited to the Authorized Distributor only upon receipt and completion of Grealogy evaluation of the presumed defective product by Grealogy. All invoices remain “due and payable” if the returned product is not covered under the limited warranty policy and advance replacement policy. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] Exclusive Remedy Grealogy makes no other express warranty, whether written or oral, and Grealogy expressly disclaims all warranties not stated in this limited warranty. Any implied warranty of condition of merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of the express limited warranty set forth above as permitted by local law. The limited warranty terms above, except to the extent lawfully permitted, do not exclude, restrict or modify, but are in addition to the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of this product to the customer. **For instructions on returning a product for warranty service, please see our RMA return procedures document [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]